pfffffffffffffbttt...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



oooold pic that I found in my life journal. figured it was pretty neat so I posted it:


description is on the pic so...:


and the piece de resistance:

I still need to ink this one and color it, might paint it. I dunno. k I'm hella tired because I just put in a 9 hour shift at walmart starting at 7am so yeah. pffbttt.


1 Responses to “pfffffffffffffbttt...”

  1. Blogger Sarah Stevens 

    so you know the first one?? it remind me of one i saw you draw after church or during church a long time ago... hmmm...

    i love you. i love you. i love you. i love you!
    xosss

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm mooseyfatalist
  • From Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3